I am so excited to announce ...

Thursday, July 5, 2012
Bleeding Ink - A Collection of Dark Tales (Ink Babes Press) was released in ebook format through Smashwords on July 3, 2012.

There are nearly 40 contributors to this anthology. Look for my ghostly poem titled, YOU ARE NOT MY CHILD.

If you're interested in dark and creepy stories and poems I'm sure you will find this book gruesomely satisfying with a hellishly low price.

The ebook can be purchased on Smashwords:  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/178855

The official press release for the ebook can be found at http://bleedinginkanthology.wordpress.com/2012/07/05/press-release-for-bleeding-ink-now-available-at-smashwords/#comment-243

2 comments:

  1. InkBabes said...:

    Great site Madeline! Love the header!Gorgeous! Thank you for your wonderful blog about the release of Bleeding Ink, and your fantastic poem, You Are Not My Child, which we thought fit perfectly with the theme of the anthology. Keep writing, and may the dark muses continue to inspire you!

  1. Thank you Ink Babes. I was so pleased to be part of your anthology and thank you for all of your hard work. I hope the ebook is a great success!

Post a Comment